WHAT FACTORS ARE INVOLVED IN PRODUCING HEALTHY HAIR, SKIN & NAILS?

About 20% of who we are is determined by genetics, but the other 80% is modifiable based on certain lifestyle habits. Factors such as stress management, sleep hygiene and nutritional intake that promote optimal digestion, detoxification and excretion are vital in achieving healthy hair, skin & nails.

Interested in getting to the root cause of your hair, skin & nail issues? Then check out some of the Service Packages we have for you!

ONE: Our Beauty Booster Package:

OR

TWO: Our Beauty Boost Plus+ Package:

For those with advanced gut & detox dysfunction, as well as chronic stress, our Beauty Boost Plus+ Package may be more appropriate for you! This Package includes everything in the Beauty Booster Package plus an in-depth assessment of your hormone levels with our DUTCH Plus (Hormone) Test.  This testing guides more accurate nutrition, lifestyle & supplement recommendations to help us balance hormone levels and achieve your beauty goals.