WHY “DIETS” DONT’ WORK
What is a “diet” you ask? A “diet” often focuses on food or calorie restriction for a temporary period of time & then ends. More than 80% of the people who lost weight on a “diet” program, gained back that weight (and sometimes even more) after 5 years (The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, July 2005). In fact, it is common for “fad dieting” (meaning severe calorie restriction) to result in hair loss, dehydration, irritability, fatigue & depression (Journal of Food Research, 2016). Is that truly what you want?
Here, we are looking to get to the root cause of your body composition issues and counsel you on what it means to adequately nourish your body to achieve lifelong wellness.
- Check out our “Shape the Authentic You” self-guided nutrition program for better body composition (click here)
2. Opt for specialized guidance and unmatched accountability with our Nourishing Confidence Membership (see below).
If you are an individual interested in achieving (and maintaining) a better composition, then our Nourishing Confidence Membership is for you! Our Membership model allows us to provide the best care for our clients by building deeper, more trusting relationships & gives them (i.e. YOU) the opportunity to access expert nutrition advice when you want it without being constrained to only a certain number of sessions per month.
You can even commit to 3 or 6 months of our Nourishing Confidence Membership for a reduced price each month!
Our monthly Membership can be discontinued at any time & includes:
- Unlimited in-person office or Telehealth sessions for nutrition counseling & education from your Registered Dietitian each month (maximum counseling time is 1-hour per client for each scheduled visit and virtual sessions are for Pennsylvania residents only due to licensure laws).
- Access to an online Client Portal for communication with your Registered Dietitian between appointments and educational materials (includes access to personal Food and Lifestyle Journals with consistent review and individualized comments from your Dietitian).
- Body composition analysis (for in-person appointments only)
- Meal plans and shopping lists (as appropriate) based on your personal nutrition needs, medical history and culinary skills/motivation.
- Reputable supplement recommendations with online dispensary that provides refill reminders.
- 1-hour per month guided grocery shop visit with your Dietitian (as requested for stores within a 10-mile radius of our office)
- Plus, BONUS MATERIALS/RESOURCES, such as our: Skin Health Meal Plan Program, Better Nutrition Collagen Guide, Better Nutrition Detox Guide and much more!