IS YOUR BELLY PAINFULLY SWOLLEN OR FILLED WITH GAS, ESPECIALLY AFTER A MEAL?
There are several possible causes of bloating that revolve around food/nutrient intake, as well as dysfunctional digestion and elimination. For a majority of cases, limited digestive capacity is at fault which allows for bacteria within the gut to feast on the undigested food particles and produce gas.
If you’re interested in getting to the root cause of why your digestion is poor and resulting in abdominal distention, then our Level 1: Nourishing Confidence Program is for you!
What you get:
- A comprehensive GI-MAP Stool Test (plus 1 additional retest)
- Bi-monthly 1-hour in-person office or Telehealth sessions for nutrition counseling & education from a nutrition expert each month. – Note: Virtual session are for Pennsylvania residents only due to licensure laws).
- Access to an online Client Portal for unlimited communication with your Registered Dietitian between appointments and educational materials.
- Access to personal Food and Lifestyle Journals with weekly review and individualized comments from your Dietitian
- Body composition analysis (for in-person appointments only)
- Meal plans and shopping lists (as appropriate) for clients each month based on personal nutrition needs, medical history and culinary skills/motivation.
- Reputable supplement recommendations with online dispensary that provides refill reminders.
- 1-hour per month guided grocery shop visits with your Dietitian (as requested for grocery store within a 10-mile radius of our office)
- Free admission to online educational webinars & workshops
- Plus, BONUS materials/resources, such as our: Skin Health Meal Plan Program, Better Nutrition Collagen Guide, Better Nutrition Detox Guide and much more!
**Note: Program does NOT include the cost of recommended supplements